Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Music-Workshops.net!
§ 1 Scope
(1) The terms and conditions specify the use of services free of charge that Music-Workshops.net (“website”) provides and which are used by you (“customer”).
(2) Other terms and conditions are rejected.
Please read these terms and conditions before using any services of Music-Workshops.net.
(3) On the website we are offering the following services:
Conveying and booking of music workshops and trainings.
§ 2 conclusion of a contract
(1) contracts on this portal can be conducted either in German or in English.
(2) By booking an event, the customer accepts these terms and conditions.
(3) Responsible for any events is not music-workshops.net but the stated host of the event, or, in case of music-workshops.net being the host, the teacher (following: host).
(4) Any claims and obligations resulting from the contract exist only between customer and host.
(5) By registering to an event, the customer accepts an additional contract with the host, which exceeds the services of music-workshops.net. music-workshops.net provides all the information about costs and payment conditions before the customer finally accepts the contract by registering for an event by clicking the button “Binding registration”. For this purpose, music-workshops.net transfers the provided individual-related data of the customer.
(6) In case of breach of duty by the host, music-workshop.net is not liable to compensate for any resulting damage or disadvantage.
§ 3 Scope of Services
Music-workshops.net offers the following services:
– Display information about events
– Conveying and booking of events
– Actively inform by email about events, after prior registration
This service consists of displaying information about events on the website as a list, provide detail information about events and forward booking requests to the hosts.
The event data is merely displayed. music-workshops.net does not check the content (e.g. for correctness, lawfulness, timeliness, completeness).
The customer can register for being informed about new events by providing his email address and relevant criteria.
§ 4 Registration
(1) The customer does not need to register to use the service.
(2) Booking an event is valid with clicking the button “Binding registration”. The registration confirmation is sent to the customer by email. The customer is responsible for providing the preconditions for the email to reach him. The registration is effective, regardless of this.
In case the customer books more than one event, the selection and combination of the events is within the responsibility of the customer, not music-workshops.net.
(3) In case the customer chooses an event with costs, music-workshops.net provides him with the costs prior to booking.
(4) The customer arranges any changes and cancellation directly with the host. The customer ist provided with respective contact information.
(5) To avoid abuse of the website, music-workshops.net is entitled to cancel a registration in an individual case, if a query is not possible using the customer’s provided contact information or if the host denies the registration. In this case, the customer cannot claim to take part at the event.
§ 5 Payment
(1) The costs of the event are billed by the host. The point of time of billing is in accordance to the host’s conditions.
(2) In case the customer does not pay the bill, he can be excluded from participating at the booked event. Any arising fees, e.g. cancellation fees, have to be payed by the customer.
§ 8 Withdrawal
(1) Generally, the right of withdrawal confirms to the host’s terms and conditions.
(2) In case the host does not define a right of withdrawal, the customer can withdraw the booking within fourteen days without any stated reasons, starting with the day of booking the event.
(3) To execute this right, you have to withdraw the contract in written form (e.g. email) towards music-workshops.net.
(4) If you withdraw a contract, we have to pay back any payment which we have received from you, immediately and within fourteen days at the latest, beginning at the day the withdrawal reaches us. To pay back, we will be using the same payment method that you used with the original transaction, unless something else has been agreed on with you. No costs will be billed for paying back any payments.
(5) If the event begins within the withdrawal period and no other deadlines are stated during registration, withdrawal is possible only till 7 days prior to the event. After this, the costs are billed in full in case of withdrawal.
§ 6 Information about the events
(1) All information about events are based on the data we receive from the host. music-workshops.net does not take any responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information.
(2) During a search on the website, those events are shown to the customer which best match the provided criteria.
(3) Unless stated otherwise, costs apply per participant for a whole event. Information about costs originate from the host.
§ 7 Limitation of liability
(1) Music-workshops.net ist not responsible for the correctness of registration information, provided by the customer, nor other customer created data.
(2) Concerning the provided events, the contract is concluded exclusively between customer and respective host. music-workshops.net is not liable for any deficits in the offered events. Therefore, any issues in the contract between customer and host as well as with the service the customer has received or any due payments, has to be directed at the respective party, directly. music-workshops.net cannot be held liable for any of these and disagrees hereby explicitly to any liability claims of any king, including payment requests, services, direct or indirect damage of any kind, conscious or unconscious, suspected or unsuspected, revealed or not, of any kind related to the stated matter.
(3) music-workshops.net is liable for any damages from injury of life, body and health, only if the result from intentional or careless violation of duty of music-workshop.net or an intentional or careless violation of duty of a legal representative or an assistant of music-workshops.net.
(4) music-workshops.net is only liable for any other damages, if they result from intentional or careless violation of duty of music-workshop.net or an intentional or careless violation of duty of a legal representative or an assistant of music-workshops.net, unless they result from violation of cardinal obligations (those obligations that allow for the proper implementation of the contract and which the customer can trust on regularly).
(5) Any damage compensation claims are limited to the predictable damage, typical of the contract. In case of delay they amount to max. 5% of the order value.
(6) Damage claims that are based on damages of life, body, health or freedom, become time-banned after 30 years. All others after 1 year.
(7) music-workshops.net reserves the right to check any user generated texts and uploaded files for compliance with the laws and – if necessary – to delete them partially or as a whole.
(8) If an event does not take place, music-workshops.net does not take any responsibility for any missed services and does not provide any replacements. Reasons for cancellations may be:
– Less than minimum number of participants
– Illness of hosts or trainers
– Acts of nature beyond control
§ 8 Compensation and right of retention
(1) The customer only has a right of compensation if the counter claim of the customer has been set legally binding or if it’s not denied by the host.
(2) The customer can only execute a right of retention if their counter claims base on the same contract.
§ 10 Privacy protection
(1) Individual-related data (e.g. name, address, email address) are requested only to provide the service. music-workshops.net is obliged to comply to applicable law.
(2) We point out that transfer of data on the internet (e.g. via email) can be subject to security vulnerabilities. Therefore we cannot guarantee a flawless and failure-free protection of third party data. Our liability is excluded concerning this.
(3) Third parties are not allowed to use contact data for commercial use if music-workshops.net has not previously given them a written allowance.
(4) You have the right to get information about any data concerning yourself, in a complete way and without any costs.
(5) You have the right to correct / delete data concerning yourself.
(6) Additional information about privacy protection can be found in our privacy protection.
§ 11 Cookies
This allows the web pages and servers to distinguish the internet browser of the visitor from other internet browsers, which have other cookies. One specific internet browser can be recognized and identified using the unique cookie-ID.
(4) Some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer, most of them are so-called session related cookies. Session related cookies are automatically deleted from your computer after closing the browser session. Other cookies stay on your computer and allow us to recognize your computer at the next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
(6) Of course, you may also set your browser to not store any cookies on your computer, or to delete any stored cookies. You will find the instructions about how to do that using help of your internet browser.
§ 12 Place of jurisdiction and law applicable
(1) For any differences of opinion and conflict concerning this contract, the law of Bundesrepublik Deutschland is applicable exclusively, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(2) Sole place of jurisdiction for public appointment of business people, legal entities of public law is the location of music-workshops.net
§ 13 Last designation
(1) Language of contract is German.
(2) We don’t offer products or services to be bought by underage persons. Our services can be used by adults only. If you are under 18, you are only allowed to user our website with the help of a parent or legal guardian.
(3) If you don’t comply to these Terms and Conditions and we don’t undertake any measures, we are still authorized to exercise our rights at every other occasion in which you don’t comply to them.
(4) We reserve the right to change our website, rules, conditions, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time. Your booking applies to the rules, conditions and Terms and Conditions which are valid at the point of time of your booking, unless a change is required through laws or legal authorities (in this case they also apply to bookings which have been done before). If one of the rules of these Terms and Conditions is without effect, void or cannot be enforced because of any other reason, this rule is regarded separate and doesn’t affect validity of the rest of the rules.
(5) Voidness of one rule does not affect the other rules from the contract. In this case, the rule has to be replaced by one which is valid and represents the sense and purpose of the void rule.